- Ground nuts.
Vandana Pankaj Relan,
- Nuts and bananas.
Mohit Kumar Mahajan,
- He heard the market was crashing.
B. S. Gill,
- Hiding from school.
Fairfield, CA, USA.
- Safety first, turban afterwards.
- Prophylactic measure against Salman Khan.
- One helmet is free, who buys packets three.
Sandeep Singh Sandhu,
- Exhaust pipe dreams.
- Buyer needs a hundred eyes, seller not one.
- Selling on the streets can be risky
- Strategy masked.
- Want to sell more? Get noticed.
J. B. Sinha,
- Aware of Sallu's rash driving.
- Nutty nutseller.
- Protected against danda police.
Sunnyvale, CA, USA.
- Buying a scooter by parts.
Mohinder K. Bhatnagar,
- Anything can drop from anywhere.
- Start of another Ambani.
New Delhi, India.
- Selling nuts with genuine security is the order of the day.
- Happy lies the head that wears a helmet.
- Traditional India on modern road.
R. A Sharma,
- Another "Dhoom" fan.
- My girlfriend is around.
- Oh Kalpana!
Col Rajinder Singh,
- Nut and bold.
- Bihar is unsafe for children.
- "Salman is on his way here" and variants.
by many readers.