- Safety shaves.
- "Had a close shave" and "Cool customer",
- Barber(ic) rain,
Preetinder Bhurji (Toronto, Canada)
and Neetu Sharma (Chandigarh, India).
- As flood waters rise, so do the sideburns.
Sacramento, CA. USA.
- S(h)aving for a rainy day.
- (Jheel)ette, a close shave.
Englewood, New Jersey, USA.
- The business is flowing.
Kanwaldeep S. Sidhu,
- "Getting ready for a date with Mermaid"
"Pay for the haircut and get shower free".
- Hair and dare,
- The government sleeps, but the barber is awake.
- Carry on business.
- City squats at the expense of dry taps.
- Shaving amid flooded Mumbai.
- Life on the cutting edge,
Rampur Bushahr (Shimla), India.
- Commuters' fright is barber's delight.
Catgill (Casablanca, Morocco)
and Aafreen Gill (Moga, India).
- No if, no but, sirf haircut.
- No compromise on turnout.
Col R. D. Singh,
Jammu Cantonment, India.
- High tide saloon.
- Higher you go, higher the rates.
New Delhi, India.
- Easy to have bath after haircut.
Rehan (HP), India.
- One more minute Sir, and you are ready to rescue that girl.
- "Nero in Rome" and "Insured and assured".
- Rain or drain, we work with brain.
- Hardship is better than worship.
- Mumbai sinks, but his business floats.
- Shave in wave,
- Indian politician: unaffected by the deluge.
Barinder Pal Singh,
- "The life goes on" and "That's Mumbai".
by many readers.