|Saturday, August 4, 2001||
2. Who was she?
3. On what date was the stamp issued?
4. In what denomination has it been issued?
5. What is she famous for?
6. Where has the stamp been printed?
7. What does the phrase ‘PAR AVION’ mean in
8. If PATMCS is
overprinted on the stamps of Italy, can you tell which country they
1. Jalkari Bai
2. She played a very important role in the women’s wing of the army raised by the Rani of Jhansi.
4. 400 paise.
5. She deceived the British Army by dressing up like Rani of Jhansi and helped her escape from the fortress.
6. At the Eagle Press Pvt. Ltd.,
7. It is French phrase meaning ‘By Air’.
8. Aegean Islands.