|Saturday, June 21, 2003||
1. Identify the stamp.
2. When was it issued?
3. In what denomination has it been issued?
4. The stamp was issued to mark which occasion?
5. Who was he?
6. Who influenced him to change his lifestyle?
7. What is the monetary unit of Croatia.
8. If Rupee is found
printed on stamps of Great Britain, can you tell the name of the country
it belongs to.
1. Jatindra Nath Mukherjee.
3. 20 paise.
4. 91st birth anniversary.
5. Patriot and revolutionary.
6. Sri Vivekananda.
7. I Kuna of 100 Lipas.
8. British Post Office in the Persian