|Saturday, December 2, 2000||
1. Identify the stamp.
2. When was it issued?
3. In what denomination was it issued?
4. Who was he?
5. Where was the stamp printed?
6. If a stamp bears the name Deutsch-Sudwesta-frika can you tell the name of the country which has issued it?
7. What does the term zemstvo mean in philately?
8. What is the monetary unit of Macedonia?
1. Potti Sriramulu
3. 300 paise.
4. He was a great freedom fighter and founder of Andhra state.
5. Calcutta Security Printers Ltd.
6. South-West Africa.
7. A local stamp issued by Russian Municipal Government in 1870.