|Saturday, August 25, 2001||
2. When was it issued?
3. In what denomination has it been issued?
4. Who was he?
5. What is so peculiar about him?
6. What printing process has been used to print the stamp?
7. What does plebicite issue mean in philately?
8. Name few such
disputed areas immediately after World War I.
1. Chaudhary Brahm Parkash.
3. 400 paise.
4. Freedom fighter and former Chief Minister of Delhi.
5. During the Quit India Movement of 1942 he was one of the leaders of the underground activities in Delhi.
6. Photo Offset.
7. A stamp issue promoting a popular vote meant for a disputed area.
8. Allenstein, Carinthia, Eastern Silesia, Marienwerder, Schleswig and Upper Silesia.