|Saturday, December 9, 2000||
1. Identify the stamp.
2. When was it issued?
3. In what denomination was it issued?
4. It was issued to mark which occasion?
5. What is depicted on this stamp?
6. What is the monetary unit of Brunei?
7. If a stamp bears the name Deutsche Bundespost can you tell the name of the country which has issued it?
8. What does the term
strip mean in philately?
1. Khuda Baksh Oriental Public Library, Patna.
3. 600 paise.
4. To mark 103rd year of its existence.
5. The oldest painting of the Taj Mahal found in the Badsha Nama, a complete history of Shahjahan.
6. B$ of 100 cents.
7. West Germany.
8. Three or more unseparated stamps in a row, vertically or horizontally.