|Saturday, September 1, 2001||
1. Identify the stamp.
2. When was it issued?
3. In what denomination was it issued?
4. Where did the kranti take place?
5. To mark which occasion was the stamp issued?
6. Who headed the government?
7. Who gave the call for the kranti?
8. Where has the stamp been printed?
1. August Kranti.
3. 400 paise.
4. In Ballia in U.P.
5. The 60th anniversary of hoisting of the National Flag and formation of the National Government.
6. Chittu Pandey, a charismatic leader, also described as the "Tiger of Ballia".
7. Mahatma Gandhi gave the call in the Indian National Congress Session held in Bombay in 1942.
8. The Calcutta Security Printers Ltd.