|Saturday, September 8, 2001||
1. Identify the stamp.
2. When was it issued?
3. In what denomination was it issued?
4. For what occasion was it issued?
5. Who was he?
6. What does obsolete mean in philately?
7. What was the name of the first paddle steam ship that carried mail?
8. Name the destination
1. Gurdwara Sisgang in Chandani Chowk, Delhi.
3. 25 paise.
4. Tercentenary of the martyrdom of Guru Teg Bahadur.
5. Ninth Guru of the Sikh faith.
6. A stamp no longer available from post offices, although possibly still postally valid.
7. Rob Roy.
8. Between Greenoak and Belfast in 1818.