As we look towards 2024, the technological landscape continues to evolve at an unprecedented pace. Understanding and mastering the top technologies not only enhances employability but also opens up a plethora of opportunities for innovation and growth. Here's a breakdown of the top 10 technologies to learn:
- Angular: This robust framework by Google aids in creating dynamic web applications. Developers with Angular expertise can expect an average salary of about INR 6,00,000 to INR 9,00,000. Companies such as Wipro and Accenture are on the lookout for individuals skilled in concepts like two-way data binding and directives.
- ReactJS: With its component-based architecture, ReactJS has revolutionized front-end development. A ReactJS developer in India can earn an average salary ranging from INR 6,00,000 to INR 10,00,000. Recently, startups and tech giants alike, including Facebook and Uber, have been actively recruiting ReactJS experts. Fundamental concepts involve JSX, virtual DOM, and hooks. For those seeking to sharpen their ReactJS skills, CRS Info Solutions offers the best ReactJS training in Hyderabad that is project-based and job-oriented.
- Java: A staple in the world of programming, Java's object-oriented approach makes it a perennial choice for enterprises. Java developers in India can earn from INR 4,00,000 to over INR 10,00,000 annually. Companies like IBM and Cognizant frequently hire Java professionals who are well-versed in JVM, multi-threading, and the Spring framework.
- MongoDB: This NoSQL database is renowned for its scalability and flexibility. MongoDB developers have an average salary of around INR 7,00,000 in India. Tech leaders such as Adobe and eBay are searching for talent with a grasp of MongoDB's document model and aggregation framework.
- Cloud Technologies: With the cloud becoming ubiquitous, knowledge in this domain is vital. Cloud engineers can command salaries upwards of INR 6,00,000. Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure are key players, hiring experts in cloud infrastructure and services.
- Salesforce: Specializing in customer relationship management (CRM), Salesforce professionals are in high demand, with salaries averaging at INR 8,00,000. Companies like Capgemini and Deloitte are in search of candidates with proficiency in Apex and Visualforce.
- AWS: Amazon's cloud platform, AWS, is leading the market, necessitating skills in this area. AWS-certified individuals can earn from INR 5,00,000 to INR 12,00,000. Core concepts include EC2, S3, and AWS Lambda, with Amazon itself, along with Accenture, often recruiting.
- DevOps: Bridging the gap between development and operations, DevOps practitioners are essential for efficient software delivery. In India, salaries range from INR 6,00,000 to INR 12,00,000, with companies like Cisco and Barclays hiring for expertise in continuous integration and delivery, as well as tools like Docker and Jenkins.
- Data Science: Data Science remains a lucrative field, drawing salaries from INR 7,00,000 to INR 15,00,000. Analytics, machine learning, and data visualization are critical concepts. Businesses like Mu Sigma and Fractal Analytics are scouting for data scientists skilled in Python, R, and data wrangling tools.
Disclaimer : The above is a sponsored article and the views expressed are those of the sponsor/author and do not represent the stand and views of The Tribune editorial in any manner.
Most Read In 24 Hours
Don't MissView All
The attacks were focused on Khan Younis area, where military...
Flights were diverted to Jaipur, Amritsar, Lucknow, Ahmedaba...
Sarvjeet Sidhu, pleaded guilty to attempted murder, while Su...
Votes cast in the Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan an...
What is posthumous sperm retrieval? And how it offers solace to families whose men have died in Gaza war?
Posthumous sperm retrieval (PSR) is a procedure that involve...