Nurpur, January 22
The staff bus of private Arni University suddenly caught fire near Bapooh on the Pathankot- Indora link road on Tuesday. The bus ferrying 15 faculty members of the university was coming back to the campus. All staff members escaped unhurt as they alighted from the bus when they noticed smoke emanating from the vehicle.
As per information, a short circuit in the internal wiring in the bus was the reason behind the incident. Locals immediately informed the Indora police. The SHO, Indora, rushed to the spot with a police team and diverted the traffic on Pathankot-Indora road. The police with the assistance of locals extinguished the fire before fire tenders arrived.
Most Read In 24 Hours
Don't MissView All
Wrestlers suspend stir till June 15 as govt sets deadline for chargesheet, WFI poll
Bajrang, Sakshi meet Sports Minister | Get assurance on all ...
Germany, India sign deal for 6 submarines
Global leader TKMS to offer tech, Mazagon Dock to manufactur...
Month on, no trace of youth 'kidnapped' by travel agents
7 of 9 accused on run; Losing hope, say kin