- Sept 15, 2023: Sensex ends at record high of 67,838, hits lifetime peak of 67,927 in intra-day
- July 19, 2023: Sensex closed above the 67,000-mark for the first time to settle at 67,097.44
- July 14, 2023: Sensex closed above the 66,000-mark for the first time to settle at 66,090.90
- July 3, 2023: Sensex crosses 65,000-mark for the first time to settle at new peak of 65,205
- June 28, 2023: Sensex crosses 64,000 in intra-day trade; settles at record high of 63,915.42
- November 30, 2022: Hits 63,000-mark for the first time
- October 19, 2021: Goes past 62,000-mark in intra-day trade
- October 14, 2021: Crosses 61,000-mark both in intra-day and at close of trade
- Sept 24, 2021: Breaches and settles above 60,000-level
Most Read In 24 Hours
Don't MissView All
Nijjar was killed in Surrey in British Columbia on June 18
Serious matter, cooperation must: Canadian PM
Recalls ‘Silk route’, an ancient trade corridor used by Indi...
Says those occupying positions of influence are resisting th...
Probably winning Telangana, certainly winning Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh, 'very close' in Rajasthan: Rahul
Speaking at a conclave, the Congress leader says idea of ‘on...