Chandigarh, July 1
A 22-year-old youth was electrocuted while reportedly taking a “kundi” connection at Colony No. 4.
The victim, Rocky, a resident of K Block in the colony, had returned from Ferozepur on Tuesday. Sources said he cleaned his shanty and got electrocuted while trying to illegally connect an electricity wire.
The police were informed and the victim was rushed to the GMCH-32, where doctors declared him brought dead. The victim was a labourer.
Inquest proceedings have been initiated at the Industrial Area police station. — TNS
Customer deposits down for 2nd year
ICSE to compute marks based on the performance of the studen...
For practicals, students will be evaluated on the basis of t...
Parida joined the UT Administration on December 26, 2018