Tribune News Service
Chandigarh/Faridkot, February 22
Three girl students lost their lives on Saturday after a fire broke out in a PG accommodation in Sector 32, officials at Government Medical College and Hospital said. Two girls injured in the incident are undergoing treatment in the hospital.
As many as 36 students were putting up in the building. At the time of the incident, most of the students were out of the house.
Several fire safety violations have been found by the fire officials in the building. There was an irregular construction on the top floor of the building.