Tribune Web Desk
Chandigarh, February 28
As the Government of India has allowed the vaccination of age appropriate groups from March 1, the Chandigarh Administration has identified private hospital sites and government hospitals and COVID Vaccination Centres where the drive will kick off.
The nationwide COVID-19 vaccination drive was launched on January 16. The vaccination programme is now exponentially expanded to all citizens above 60 years of age and those within the age bracket of 45 to 59 years with specified co-morbidities.
To ramp up the COVID vaccination capacity manifolds, significantly large number of private Hospitals empanelled under Ayushman Bharat (PMJAY) and CGHS will function as COVID Vaccination Centres (CVCs).
UT Chandigarh Health Department has already inspected the private hospital sites and interacted with their nodal officers.
The government has upgraded its digital platform so that the beneficiaries can now self-register themselves (Co-WIN 2) on the site.
The Chandigarh health department would be conducting this vaccination drive at government health care facilities and five private hospitals on day one which will be up-scaled in the next couple of days.
The government sites are
1. GMCH 32 CHD B Block 5th Floor Site 1
2. GMCH 32 CHD B Block 5th Floor Site 2
3. GMSH 16 CHD OPD Block 5th Floor Site 1
4. GMSH 16 CHD OPD Block 3rd Floor Site 2
5. Police Hospital Sector 26 CHD
6. Police Hospital Sector 26 CHD Site 2
7. Civil Hospital Sector 45 , CHD
8. Civil Hospital Manimajra CHD
9. HWC (Dispensary) Sector 49 CHD 10.PGIMER Lecture Theatre Complex CHD 11.Advance Pediatric Centre PGI CHD
12.Community Center Sector 23 CHD
13.ESI Hospital Ramdarbar CHD.
Sites were online registration available are
1. GMSH 16 CHD OPD Block
2. GMCH 32 CHD B Block
3. Civil Hospital Sector 45 CHD
4. Civil Hospital Manimajra CHD
5. HWC, Sector 49
On site registration would be available on at all the sites including private hospitals.
The private hospitals to be made operational on day one are
1. Santokh Hospital Hno. 846, Sector 38 A 160036
2. Chaitanya Hospital Chaitanya Hospoital Hospital Site No. 1 and 2, Sector 44 c 160047
3. Healing Hospital and Institute of Paramedical Sciences Sco 18-19 Sector 34 a 160022
4. Landmark Hospital Hno. 846, Sector 38 A 160036
5. Dharam Hospital Hno. 2040 Sector 15-C 160015.
The Government COVID Vaccination Centres (CVC) will provide free vaccinations to the age appropriate groups however private hospitals will charge Rs 250 per person per dose.
The DHS has issued instructions to all hospital vaccination sites to promote on spot registration especially on day one as on line registration might take some time on Co-win 2 launch.
For on spot registration any of the following documents would be needed
Necessary documents to be carried for vaccination
All beneficiaries, regardless of the mode of access, must be advised to carry the following — Aadhar Card and Electoral Photo Identity Card (EPIC); and the photo ID card specified at the time of registration in case of online registration. (If not Aadhar or EPIC)
Certificate of comorbidity for citizens in age group of 45 years to 59 years.
Employment certificate/ Official Identity Card – (either but with photo) for HCWs and FLWs.
PM Modi hails the milestone, says US did same coverage in 89...
The Congress chief was addressing the chief ministers of Pun...
Test, track, vaccinate: Sonia Gandhi to Congress CMs
EC orders adjournment of polls at polling station number 126...
State govt amends software to ensure continued arhtiya invol...