Rubber pipes gutted : The Tribune India

Join Whatsapp Channel

Rubber pipes gutted

Rubber pipes gutted

Firefighters douse flames near the Housing Board Colony in Hisar. tribune photo: Ashok Kundu



  • A major fire broke out in rubber pipes kept near a power transformer at the Housing Board Colony in Hisar on Tuesday.
  • Sixteen pipes were kept there which belonged to a contractor who was entrusted with the work to lay a sewerage network in the locality.
  • Sources said the blaze started when the transformer caught fire due to a short-circuit and the flames engulfed the rubber pipes lying nearby.
  • A fire officer said, “The fire employees used nine cans of foam fire extinguishers and about 8-10 fire tenders to control the blaze.”

#Hisar



Cities

View All