- Tell us about your character in the show.
My character Raghav Rao is a rich, affluent and self-made man who carries a lot of pain and agony because of his past. He thinks money can buy anything. Also, according to him, women are untrustworthy and manipulative.
- After having a successful acting career in the Telugu industry, what made you take up a Hindi TV show?
It is the character that made me choose this show as it gave me a chance to express various shades of emotion. The overall projection of the show is also very beautiful. Kudos to the creators for coming up with such a wonderful show.
- What all preparations you had to undergo for your character?
I began with research and attended workshops in order to understand the character. It also required me to gain 3-4 kg weight to give that muscular look. Action sequences too demanded a lot of understanding.
- Who is your inspiration for this role?
Yes, I did seek inspiration from the famous Bollywood film Agneepath which featured Amitabh Bachchan as it resonates with my character.
- Being half-Maharashtrian and half-Hyderabadi, how has this show helped you cope with the environment around you?
Well, being half-Maharashtrian and half-Hyderabadi has really helped me relate to my character. Raghav Rao is someone who comes from a Telugu family. Hindi is alien to him.
- How are you keeping yourself fit these days?
I am balancing both shoot and workout sessions. I wake up early in the morning and focus on my fitness routine at the gym. Then I head to the shoot and maintain a good diet.
- What’s next?
I intend to do a lot of multi-lingual films and web series in the future.
- How do you spend your free time as you are shooting in Kolhapur?
During my free time, I explore the city, the food and so on. Kolhapuri chicken special has become one of my favourites.
Don't MissView All
In open letter, slams IFFI jury head for terming film ‘prop...
Deal expected to be complete by March 2024 | Tata group owns...
In his first major foreign policy speech since taking charge...