- After Tera kya hoga Alia, what did you do during the break you took from screen?
I went on a trip to Uttarakhand and visited Kedarnath, Badrinath and Gangotri. I can say that those were the best 10 days of my life. Once I returned, I did a few shoots for some Delhi-based fashion designers and also got offers to write lyrics for a few music videos. I started learning music too. So, I did a lot of things after Tera kya hoga Alia. I utilised my time wisely.
- What kind of work are you looking for?
I am looking forward to playing prominent and performance-based roles, whether it is TV, web or films. Content is the king and the storytelling format has also changed. I feel there are lots of opportunities out there and I want to experiment with various roles as well as mediums.
- Do you think it is difficult to get work on TV?
Honestly, I feel nothing is difficult if the approach is right and you are talented. As an actor, you can’t take up a lot of projects at the same time. You need to choose the one that you feel is perfect for you and give it your best.
- You are making a debut in South-Indian movies with the Telugu film Puzzle; how did you bag the role?
I met the producer and music director at Kailash Kher’s studio. They shared the story with me and also saw my pictures. I was later informed that they were casting me as the lead.
- You don’t know the language, so how will you manage?
I am learning Telugu and trying my best.
- How was it shooting in the new normal?
We are shooting while taking all the precautions. We shouldn’t be exaggerating the scenario. It’s a reality and we are still struggling with these difficult times.
- If not an actor what would you have been and why?
I have done MTech, but I chose acting because I can’t think of anything else! But given a second choice, I would love to be a businesswoman.
- How do you pamper yourself after shooting hours?
I talk to my friends and parents or sometimes watch a film.
Over 75 pc of infected persons in 8 high-burden districts in...
Tally reaches 13.35 million; death toll mounts to 1,69,275
State had yesterday recorded highest-ever figure of 941 case...
Drugs inspectors, other officers directed to verify stocks, ...
Under him, EC would hold assembly polls in Punjab, UP and th...