PDA to launch residential, commercial plot scheme in Dhuri

PDA to launch residential, commercial plot scheme in Dhuri

Patiala Development Authority. File photo

Tribune News Service

Patiala, July 1

The Patiala Development Authority (PDA) will launch scheme for the allotment of residential and commercial plots in Dhuri. The allotments will be done under the Land Owners Become Partners Scheme of the Housing and Urban Development Department of the state government.

Patiala Deputy Commissioner Sakshi Sawhney said the government had acquired 34.64 acres in Dhuri, where most works have been completed. She said the department had carved out around 80,000 square yard land for commercial units and 2,400 square yard land for commercial units.

She said the Patiala Development Authoritywould carry out an auction of the commercial plots at the site. The DC said the Patiala Development Authority had disbursed Rs 5.84 crore to landowners for acquisition of the land and added that the authority had paid 62.5 per cent of the notional value to the landowners and the remaining 37.5 per cent amount would be paid soon after the launch of the scheme.

Tribune Shorts


Top News

Nitish, KCR skip NITI Aayog meet; modernise farm sector, says PM

Nitish Kumar, KCR skip NITI Aayog meet; modernise farm sector, says PM Modi

Opposition-ruled states rake up GST dues, lack of consultati...

To widen its reach in Pak, SGPC to publish literature in Urdu

To widen its reach in Pakistan, SGPC to publish literature in Urdu

Wants to observe Saka Panja Sahib at historic gurdwara in Ra...

Lawyer who fought case against Salman Khan hits constable by speeding car, killing him

Lawyer who fought case against Salman Khan hits constable by speeding car, killing him

The incident took place on Friday night near Jhalamand circl...

Cities

View All