The pretty actress Saanvi Dhiman made her debut with Hindi film Mmirsa and since then there has been no looking back. She was seen in lead roles in Punjabi films Rupinder Gandhi 2 and Ranjha Refugee.
- You got fame with Rupinder Gandhi 2 and Ranjha Refugee. How has the experience of working in them been?
By God’s grace I got a chance to play lead roles in both the films. So, my experience was memorable.
- You have worked in films Mmirsa, Rupinder Gandhi 2, Ranjha Refugee and Gidarh Singhi, which one is your favourite and why?
My debut film Mmirsa, reportedly based on the true story of the Punjabi folk love of Mirza Sahiba, and Punjabi films Rupinder Gandhi 2 and Ranjha Refugee are all very close to my heart. But Rupinder Gandhi 2 and Gidarh Singhi are my best performances so far.
- What advice would you give to people for their safety?
Avoid too much travelling. Clean your hands properly, eat healthy food and drink warm water. Use mask and gloves. Never ever leave for work or other things without these two buddies!
- What new things did you learn during the lockdown?
Remain positive at all times.
- Has Covid- 19 affected the Punjabi film industry?
Covid-19 has affected the whole Indian film industry, including Pollywood. Many Punjabi films are already in pipeline. After unlock 5, we are witnessing a slow recovery. All we have to do is be patient.
- Which city of Punjab do you belong to?
I belong to Kapurthala.
- Which is your favourite Punjabi dish?
Sarson Ka Saag.
- Which is your favorite Punjabi film?
Diljt Dosanjh-starrer Punjab 1984 and Ammy Virk-starrer Bambukat
- Your favorite Punjabi singers?
Sidhu Moosewala, The PropheC, Jenny Johal and Jasmine Sandlas.
- Can you tell us one thing about Punjabis that you like the most?
The best thing is the large-heartedness and a feeling of selfless service towards humanity that Punjabis are blessed with.
- If given a choice, would you do a Hindi movie or web series?
- Three prominent places you would recommend to your fans in Punjab?
Amritsar, Sultanpur and Chandigarh
- How are you keeping yourself fit these days?
By walking and dancing
- Are you staying in touch with your fans as well?
Yes I try to be in touch with my fans as much as I can. I try to remain active on my social media accounts.
Wants elaborate cold storage facilities for inoculation | Te...
CM says may go in for stricter curbs | Makeshift hospitals t...
CM warns of strict action if protesters turn violent