Ludhiana, December 10
To provide effective, transparent and responsive governance to the people, Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday launched the ‘Bhagwant Mann Sarkar, Tuhade Dwaar’ scheme to provide 43 citizen-centric services to people on their doorstep. The function was held at Dhanasu village in Ludhiana.
The ‘Bhagwant Mann Sarkar, Tuhade Dwaar’ scheme will provide a hassle-free access to Government 2 Citizen (G2C) services by launch of the doorstep delivery (DSD). This initiative will bring all 43 critical G2C services - such as certificates of birth and deaths, income, residence, caste, pensions, electricity bill Payments and others — to the doorsteps of citizens across the state. The citizens can avail of the services by calling a helpline number 1076 and scheduling an appointment at their convenience. Citizens can avail themselves of the services through both sewa kendras and the helpline number 1076 from today.
Addressing a gathering after the launch of the scheme, the Chief Minister said the state had followed the Delhi model, which was the brainchild of Arvind Kejriwal, to herald a new era of responsive and transparent governance in the state.
The Chief Minister said from now onwards, the inconvenience of the common man in government offices would end forever. Mann envisioned that the toll-free number 1076 would act as a catalyst for providing the services to people on their doorstep within a stipulated time period.
The Chief Minister said during the last 18 months some of the biggest companies like Tata Steel and others had invested in the state.
Meanwhile, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said this scheme would generate more than 4,000 jobs, thereby opening new avenues of employment for the youth. This scheme was launched in Delhi in 2018 to facilitate the people but none of the other governments except Punjab had replicated this.
To generate more than 4,000 jobs
Can be availed via Helpline 1076
- Birth/NAC certificate
- Addition of name in birth certificate
- Multiple copies of death certificate
- Correction of entry in birth certificate
- Issuance of death/NAC certificate
- Multiple copies of birth certificate
- Delayed registration of birth certificate
- Delayed registration of death certificate and correction of entry in death certificate
- Income certificate
- Affidavit attestation
- Inspection of revenue records
- Certified copies of registered & unregistered documents (copying service)
- Non-encumbrance certificate
- Equity entry of mortgage, fard generation, counter-signing of documents
- Indemnity bond, border area certificate, backward area certificate, demarcation of land
- Counter-signing of documents of NRIs, counter-signing of police clearance certificate and Kandi area certificate (Revenue)
- Stipend to children of beneficiaries
- Registration of construction worker and renewal of construction worker (Labour)
- Residence certificate (Personnel)
- Schedule Caste certificate and BC certificate, general caste certificate, Other Backward Class certificate (OBC)
- Income and asset certificate (EWS) and
- Shagun Scheme (For Sanction of Case) (Social Justice)
- Pension to old-age citizens, pension to widow/destitute citizens, pension to handicapped citizens
- Apply for disability certificate UDID card and pension to dependent children (Social Security)
- Electricity bill payment (Power), registration of marriage (Compulsory), registration of (Anand) Marriage (Home) and rural area certificate (Rural)
Most Read In 24 Hours
Don't MissView All
10 injured in bomb blast at Bengaluru’s Rameshwaram Cafe; CM Siddaramaiah says explosion may have been caused by 'IED'
Bengaluru Police register case under stringent Unlawful Acti...
Himachal Pradesh political crisis: Cabinet Minister Vikramaditya Singh meets rebel MLAs in Haryana’s Panchkula; to hold talks with Kharge in Delhi
Out of 6 rebel MLAs, facing disqualification under the anti-...
PM Modi Government’s fresh push to lateral entry: 25 private sector specialists to join key posts at Centre
Lateral entry mode is aimed at bringing fresh talent and per...
Financial Intelligence Unit imposes Rs 5.49 crore fine on Paytm Payments Bank for violating PMLA norms
FIU action follows RBI’s directive barring Paytm Payments Ba...
Budget Session of Punjab Assembly starts on acrimonious note; Congress members disrupt Governor’s speech, want farmers’ issue to be taken up
The governor reads only the first and the last paragraph of ...