NEW DELHI: A sound sleeping pattern can contribute to your health and wellbeing. So, it’s essential to choose a mattress that helps you sleep well, according to your needs and daily work schedules.
Ashok Sharma, CEO, SpringAir (India & Middle East), has suggested the various types of mattress that suit different people:
· For the healthy busy youngster who get basic required sleep: Pick a medium soft or firm mattress to take care of your daily sleep needs.
· Overworked youngsters prone to fatigue and lack of sleep: Pick a mattress that is tailored to deal with the body’s pressure points and helps in relieving aches and pains, help in reducing tossing and turning.
· The always ‘on’ sleepers (movers and sleepers): Pick a mattress with larger surface area for their movements and visco elastic memory foam which reduces pressure points between shoulders, neck and back. It cradles the head and neck in proper sleep position.
· Sleepy seniors with a medical condition and who get enough sleep: Pick a mattress which is firm enough for exact support to body contour for maximum comfort to your sleep.
· Insomniacs who do not get a good night’s sleep: Pick a mattress which is lightweight, but give firm support with cosyness and bounce. This helps in eliminating fatigue. — IANS
Over 75 pc of infected persons in 8 high-burden districts in...
Tally reaches 13.35 million; death toll mounts to 1,69,275
State had yesterday recorded highest-ever figure of 941 case...
Drugs inspectors, other officers directed to verify stocks, ...
Under him, EC would hold assembly polls in Punjab, UP and th...