Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Posted at: Jan 11, 2019, 6:59 AM; last updated: Jan 11, 2019, 6:59 AM (IST)

Brothers electrocuted while shifting pole

Abohar: Rehmat Ali (22) and his brother Yunus Ali (20) were electrocuted as the solar energy pole they were trying to shift touched the 11-kV power transmission line at Kundal village in Sriganganagar on Thursday. Shifting of pole was necessitated to construct room to store cattle feed, the family said. OC


All readers are invited to post comments responsibly. Any messages with foul language or inciting hatred will be deleted. Comments with all capital letters will also be deleted. Readers are encouraged to flag the comments they feel are inappropriate.
The views expressed in the Comments section are of the individuals writing the post. The Tribune does not endorse or support the views in these posts in any manner.
Share On