Tribune News Service
Ludhiana, March 27
So far, a total of 58 suspected Covid-19 cases have been reported in Ludhiana district, of which 49 have tested negative. Of two patients tested positive in the city hospitals, one belongs Jalandhar, who has been admitted to the CMCH. The reports of seven suspected patients are pending.
The Civil Surgeon, Dr Rajesh Bagga, said all close contacts of the first Covid-19 patient, a resident of Gurdev Nagar, have tested negative. However, the department is on the job to find more contacts of the patient. Nearly 70 contacts of the patient have been quarantined.
The son of Covid-19 patient from Jalandhar admitted to the CMCH has gone back to Jalandhar and his samples have been sent for testing.
- 1% hypochlorite solution or
- 5% lysol (1 litre lysol added to 9 litre water)
- In households and clean places, use 1% lysol (1 litre added to 4 litre of water)
Frequency of cleaning Surfaces
- High-touch surfaces such as door knobs, telephone, switches, railings, walls around toilets: Every 4 hours with 1% Na hypochlorite.
- Low-touch surfaces such as walls, mirrors: Once a day with 1% Na hypochlorite
Precautions while cleaning
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) kit, if not available, gloves and triple-layer mask is mandatory.
- After cleaning, wash hands with soap and water
- Discard PPE or gloves and mask in yellow double-layer bag
How can you help society
With financial assistance
Secretary, District Red Cross Society, at 9417376655 or on email id email@example.com
Voluntary material (ration, etc) service within the municipal limits
9873173781, 9872290882 or firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Outside MC limits
- SDM (East) at 8968271703 or on email ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- SDM (West) at 9779746223 or email ID email@example.com
- SDM of Raikot at 9779746223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- SDM of Payal at 8238860399 or email email@example.com
- SDM Khanna at 9988808884 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- SDM of Samrala at 8283900045 or email email@example.com
- SDM of Jagraon at 8146100702 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(The DC has appealed to NGOs and social organisations to take prior permission before performing ‘sewa’ in the district)
Cyclone shows signs of weakening; 60,000 evacuees to return ...
Will have to obtain fresh visa
Brings Ordinance to promote barrier-free interstate, intra-s...
Tally rises to 2,07,615, India records 217 more deaths